- Where can I buy a Centric bike? Centric is a direct-to-consumer brand and we only sell to the end user on our website.
- How do I know what size frame I am? Assuming that you own a bike that is sized well for you... the best way to compare it to another frame size is by looking at the "stack & reach" of each frame. Stack & Reach is a far better comparative metric than frame size or top tube length. Every company has their own measurements and geometry so stack & reach will indicate how each frame will size up when compared to another. Please note that "sizing" is not a bike fitting... Bike Fit is a specific skill and service performed by a professional coach/fitter. You should only be fit by a bike fit professional. While most local bike shop employees should be able to offer sizing help, bike fitting requires time, training and experience.
- Does Centric make women-specific bikes? No. While we are a fan of women's products for cycling accessories and components, we do not find "women's geometry" to actually be beneficial to women. We want to focus on "features with benefits" that we can stand behind.
- Where are Centric bikes made? We partner with manufacturers in China and have been working with the same people since the beginning... the most prestigious cycling brands do the same.
- Does Centric have a retail store? We are in the process of identifying a location to function as R&D, inventory, fulfillment & operations. We anticipate a small space will be dedicated to servicing our local customers with retail shopping of our brand products & services... stay tuned ;-)
- Can I get a custom painted Centric frame? Yes! with Signature Paint... we have 2 options for you... semi and full custom. Read more here
- Will Centric paint my existing frame? While we do offer custom paint options with our new frames, we do not offer painting services to an used frames.